Technological Information Consultants (TIC)
We have opportunities worldwide for IT Professionals and IT Support staff.
Career Focused, High Performer, and Dedicated, if this describes you then TIC may just be the right environment for you.
|We offer a competitive salary and benefits|
|We offer equity options for those who choose to make their career with TIC.|
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Job Type: 1 year contract to renewable
- Male / Female
- 23 - 45 years of age
- Must be a BSN graduate
- With valid PRC license
- Must have at least 3 years post hospital experience in a 200 bed capacity or more.
- CGFNS or NCLEX-RN
- IELTS or TOEFL (w/ TSE)
- Local/National Nursing License (e.g. PRC License)
- Contract, one year and often renewable.
- Air transport, economy class, from point-of-hire to Abu Dhabi for initial mobilization and air transport from Abu Dhabi to point-of-hire at end of contract.
- End of contract entitlements (Bonus) consisting of one month salary for each year worked.
- Ticketing, a return ticket to point-of-hire once a year.
- Vacation, Up to grade level 4 (Senior Staff Nurse) 25 days + 12 days public holiday. Grade 4+, 30 days + 12 days public holidays.
- Housing, including utilities, appliances, linens, etc. provided.
- Uniforms, provided.
- Transportation, from hospital to housing and back and shopping trips, including trips to Abu Dhabi, Dubai,Shargah, provided.
- Medical care and dental care provided free at the hospital.
- Access to subsidized meals in Hospital project cafeterias.
- Emergency Leave, available.
- Salary paid in local currency by end of each Gregorian month.
- This income is Take Home pay since there are No Taxes in UAE.
All qualified candidates are advised to send their comprehensive resume with detailed job description and 2x2 photo, and IELTS certificate immediately to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Cc email@example.com